Cloud Compute 2
Framework ID: RM6292
28 November 2023 - 27 November 2026
This Framework enables all central government and public sector organisations access to cloud computing services. Cloud Compute 2 will mainly offer services that are related to Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
Methods supplies services on the following Lots:
Lot 3. Professional Services.
- Robust terms and conditions that reduce the need for long negotiations and meets central government commercial policy requirements
- Terms and conditions tailored for hyperscale (very large public cloud platforms) services which ensures better protection and understanding
- Direct award and further competition routes to market which allows for savings in time and money
- Flexibility in the services that suppliers may offer, ensuring that the latest services are always available to you
- Reduces the need for you to buy hyperscale compute services every 2 years through G-Cloud, honouring your 3-year commitments
- Compliance with the Procurement Policy Note 06/20: ‘Taking account of Social Value in the award of central government contracts’
How can you buy our services?
Suppliers can be selected by further competition only. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance here.
If you would like more information on how to procure through any of Method’s frameworks, please contact email@example.com