Management Consultancy Services 3
Framework ID: RM6187
1 September 2021 - 1 September 2025
Central government and wider public sector customers can access cost effective consultancy advice from a range of suppliers across 9 specific lots. This Framework Agreement will replace Management Consultancy Framework (RM3745) and Management Consultancy Framework Two (RM6008).
You can procure Methods services through the following Lots:
Lot 7: Health, Social Care & Community
Provision of objective specialist advice in areas related to health, social care and / or community. This may include identification of options with recommendations as well as implementation and delivery.
- Wide range of suppliers from SMEs to large multinationals
- All suppliers are Cyber Essentials accredited
- Standard terms and conditions
- Competitive market rates
- Maximum rates fixed for the life of the agreement and your project providing budgetary control
- No minimum or maximum value thresholds this means you can use the agreement regardless of project size
- Comprehensive customer guidance and templates
- Choice of pricing models including: time and materials, fixed, or risk and reward
- A tool to help you shortlist suitable suppliers
- Dedicated and knowledgeable contract management team to support you
How can you buy our services?
Suppliers can be selected by further competition or Direct Award. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance here.
If you would like more information on how to procure through any of Method’s frameworks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org