Non Clinical Staffing
Framework ID: RM6277
25 April 2023 - 24 April 2027
The framework will provide access to a range of quality non-clinical workers through a range of engagement types including fixed-term, temporary positions, and contractors. Roles include, but are not limited to, admin, clerical, catering, and maintenance.
You can procure Methods services through the following Lots:
Lot 2 – Corporate Functions
Lot 3 – IT Professionals
- NHS England approved route to market for non-clinical temporary staffing.
- Wide range of experienced suppliers including SME’s, specialist niche suppliers, and managed solution options.
- Maximum agreement rates are fixed and are also limited in line with the NHS England agency price caps.
- Achieve larger savings using the built in discounts (you can access discounts for length of placement, by nominating a worker, or by hiring large volumes of workers at the same time).
- Transparent rates and costs for both PAYE and limited company temporary workers, including fixed term appointments.
- We carry out quality assurance audits to make sure worker pre employment checks for NHS roles follow the NHS Employers Check Standards and Skills for Health.
- Non-NHS contracting authorities can specify what pre-employment checks they need – for example, Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS).
- Direct award is available and supported by the NHS Workforce Alliance to enable quick access to workers when needed.
- Access a range of tools to help you select suppliers including rate card, award support tool, and region/skills matrix.
- Free to use – you don’t need a membership and framework fees are collected from suppliers.
How can you buy our services?
Suppliers can be selected by direct award or further competition. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance here.
If you would like more information on how to procure through any of Method’s frameworks, please contact email@example.com