We are delighted to announce that Junaid Mohammad has achieved a NCSC (Security Architecture) Certified Cyber Professional (CCP) accreditation from the Assured Cyber Consultancy. This builds on Methods’ Cyber & Technical Advisory Team’s NCSC Cyber Assured Service Provider status (which is held by less than 25 companies in the UK), that was acquired and maintained by Methods since 2021.
NCSC CCP has taken a lot of hard work and dedication and is awarded only to those who demonstrate sustained ability to apply their skills, knowledge, and expertise in real-world situations.
The Cyber & Technical Advisory Team, are able to demonstrate and provide the following service to our clients:
- we provide trust and credibility by demonstrably maintaining high levels of expertise, and adherence to industry best practices
- we provide confidence that our certified individuals possess the necessary knowledge, skills, and experience to effectively contribute to cyber security efforts
- we are recognised within the UK cyber security industry, achieving the most credible certification
- we provide assurance to clients through our NCSC CCP-certified professionals, bringing a recognised level of expertise to their projects
- we help improve the security posture of organisations and strengthen their cyber security defenses
- we stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and threats in the field of cyber security, in order to maintain and develop the skills through continuing professional development (CPD) activities.
As a dedicated NCSC Cyber Assured Service Provider, Methods’ Cyber & Technical Advisory Team is committed to upskilling and expanding the cyber security workforce. We are actively collaborating with the UK Cyber Security Council (UKCSC) during the transition of stewardship, aiming to establish a new professional standard for cyber security and define long-term goals for specialised roles within the field. You can find more information here.
What is National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
The NCSC supports the most critical organisations in the UK, the wider public sector, industry, SMEs, as well as the general public. When incidents do occur, they provide effective incident response to minimise harm to the UK, help with recovery, and learn lessons for the future. The NCSC provides a single point of contact for SMEs, larger organisations, government agencies and departments, and the general public. They also work collaboratively with law enforcement, defence, the UK’s intelligence and security agencies, and international partners.
What is National Cyber Security Centre’s Certified Cyber Professional
National Cyber Security Centre’s Certified Cyber Professional (NCSC CCP) program is developed by the UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), to establish a recognised standard for cyber security professionals and to enhance the quality and professionalism of cyber security practice in the UK.
The Certified Professional assured service is a recognition of competence which is awarded to those who demonstrate their sustained ability to apply their skills, knowledge, and expertise in real-world situations.
Junaid Mohammad new Head of Security Architecture
Junaid’s dedication and diligence throughout his four-year tenure at Methods has seen him consistently deliver an exceptional and competent service, whilst contributing significantly to the advancement of the profession. As a result of his remarkable efforts, Junaid has earned a well-deserved promotion to the position of Head of Security Architecture.
We extend our heartfelt congratulations to Junaid on achieving the highly sought-after recognition of NCSC CCP, and earning the well-deserved promotion. This promotion is a clear testament to his expertise and proficiency in the field of cyber security.
Keep up the excellent work, Junaid! You are an invaluable asset to Methods.