Methods has been successful in winning a place on a new Digital Services Resources Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the West Mercia Police. This DPS went live in July 2020 and will run for 2 years.
The West Mercia Police Service is under constant pressure to protect the public from harm in many demanding situations and there is an ever increasing need to keep pace and respond to more complex criminality. The Force has established the Digital Services Transformation programme to achieve this goal, with the agenda set to:
- Moving the organisation from technology-centric, to service-centric and improving user experience
- Delivering strategic technology for a modern Police Force applying defined design principles
- Delivering value for money through effective management of right-sourced capabilities.
The purpose of this DPS is to supply specialist skills to support the Digital Service Transformation Programme.
Methods will be providing various experts across 5 categories:
- End User Compute – including: Desktop Support Manager, IT Support Specialist, Technical Support Engineer
- Applications – including: Software/Application Developer, Service Architect, Software Engineer
- Networking – including: Network Architect, Network Engineer, Telecommunications Specialist
- Hosting – including: Cloud Architect, Backup Technician, Infrastructure Architect
- Cyber/IDAM – including: Security Technician, IT Security Architect, IT Security Manager.
We look forward to supporting West Mercia Police with the various skills and capabilities required to achieve the aims of the programme.