Building a DevOps culture is becoming a requirement in software development, by adopting the right processes, you can be more agile, address your organisation’s feedback with a shorter turnaround, and quickly address problems and bugs. In this webinar, you will see how you can use Azure DevOps to easily enable Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for your cloud applications.
WHEN: 16th January 2020
TIME: 10:00 – 10:45
In this 45-minute webinar, we will cover:
- What is Azure DevOps?
- Hear the University of Plymouth’s success story
- Learn how they implemented DevOps to their cloud transition
- Find out how to build a DevOps culture at your institution
Join expert speakers:
- Matt Campbell, IT Manager at University of Plymouth
- Gareth Allen, CTO at CoreAzure
- Emma Coulson, Territory Channel Manager for Education at Microsoft